Introductory Post
Howdy! I'm Shrimpy, a mid-30s visual novels enthusiast upset that I have too many words to say, and not enough letters to say it on Bluesky. I've been reading visual novels for around 20 years now, I think starting with either Fate Stay Night or Tsukihime? Nowadays, I typically read a mixture of different genres, but normally gravitate towards dating sims or more...violent games.
Currently, my two objectives are to finish out the Kara no Shoujo remasters and the English library of Aquaplus/Leaf games. White Album and White Album 2 out of the way, I'm about a route away from finishing ToHeart 2, and I've got Tears to Tiara coming up, so expect my next post to be about ToHeart 2. I'll try to keep spoilers to a minimum but ramp it up with my thoughts as the article goes on, with proper visibility options for those who want it.
Aside from those two, I also intend to start Little Busters! here shortly, a visual novel I dropped initially because the fan translation wasn't quite there yet. I'm also reading Sabbat of the Witch, with a few other Yuzusoft games in the queue (Kinkoi, Making Lovers, and Kinkoi: Golden Time). I'd also like to do some write-ups on lingering thoughts on Nitro+ games I've played, particularly Fullmetal Daemon Muramasa and Tokyo Necro. I think the only English-translated game of theirs I haven't played to completion is Deus Machina Demonbane, as that just put me off for so many different reasons.
Aside from that, we'll play it by ear. If I write about everything I want to write about, we'll be here all damn day, and I'll only cover how much I love Kirishima Rain. So, until next time! Next post should be up within the week!
Comments
Post a Comment